6.4:1 & 3.8:1
|1 obrat (v cm)
107 & 63
|Zavora v kg
7 & 11
0.32/385, 0.37/275, 0.42/225
Okuma Cavalla lever drag reels contain the key concepts of these industry-leading platforms take shape in a more accessible package, radically advancing power and performance available to everyday anglers. The reels are available in 2-speed design, cover the range from vertical jigging to live bait, casting to light trolling for species up to sailfish and yellowfin tuna.
It features rigid 1-pcs 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame and left side plate construction, carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease, and 17-4 grade stainless steel main and pinion gears.e casting distance. The slow oscillation system and cyclonic flow rotor keep your line lay even and dry. The Surf-8K also has a machined aluminum screw handle design as well as machined aluminum anodized spool with LCS lip to reduce wind knots.
- Rigid 1-pcs frame and left sideplate construction
- 6061-T6 Machined aluminum frame and sideplates
- 17-4 grade stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- 4 BB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Ergo Grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm
- Silent retrieve system for cranking smoothness
- On/Off bait clicker for all lever drag models
Machined Rigid Frame Construction
Okuma’s Machined Rigid Frame construction incorporates a one-piece fully-machined aluminum frame. These rigid bar-stock aluminum frames are the ultimate in precision alignment and tolerances withstanding more pressure and torque than any other material used in our industry for frame materials.